1. Length of Program: The MLC Program is 480 hours in length, and the class will convene Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day with 30 mins for lunch.
2. Enrollment fee of $50 is required for each application.
3. Tuition deposit of $2,000 is due six (6) weeks prior to the start of class.
4. Full tuition must be paid in full four (4) weeks prior to the start of class.
5. To be accepted into the program, Students must be a high school graduate OR Adult Diploma, GED, or HISET.
6. Students must be 18 years of age prior to the first day of course instruction, verified by a valid driver’s license.
7. Medical insurance must be provided prior to the first day of course instruction. Accident insurance does not qualify.
8. Students must certify that they have read the MLC catalog (available at www.midwestlinecollege.org) and agree to the policies, rules, and conditions as stated.
9. Students must be physically and mentally able to perform the work of the industry, including climbing utility poles and working aloft.
10. MLC is a Drug-Free organization, Students agree to comply with the Missouri Valley JATC / MLC drug and alcohol policy, which includes a testing component. Admission to the MLC is conditioned upon passage of a drug and alcohol screen. A copy of this policy is included in the MLC Catalog.
11. Students may NOT bring their own hand tools and climbing gear.
The student must agree to perform diligently and faithfully the work assigned in the program during the entire course of instruction and in conformity with the policies, standards, and rules of Midwest Line College. The instructors and staff of MLC will make all reasonable efforts to assure proper and diligent performance by the student of all obligations assumed under this enrollment agreement.